Apr 9, 2010

THIS ONE IS FOR THE GIRLS !!

A Special One For All The Ladies ...
               ARE YOU A BITCH? 
Some friends were sitting at the bar talking about their professions ~
The first guy says 'I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E., you know
Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist'
The second guy says 'I'm a D.I.N.K., you know...
Double Income, No Kids.'


The third guy says, 'I'm a R.U.B ., you know...
Rich, Urban, Biker.'
They turn to the woman and ask her, 
What are you?''
She replies: 'I'm a W.I.F .E , you know...
Wash, Iron, Fetch, Etc.'
A second gal answers their question before they even ask 
It's, 'B.I.T.C.H .'
What exactly is a BITCH?!? they ask in unison. 
'Babe In Total Control of Herself.'
So ladies, next time somebody calls you a 'Bitch' SMILE, and say 'Thank You!!'

3 comments:

  1. I think I know some... and I admire them for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going to love someone, love the bitch. You always know where you stand and they don't take the truth personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the amazing topic. Please share an topic that how to Google ad-sense approved.

    ReplyDelete